Quick Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maps

Since Bugia has been blotted out, where are the maps of the Forest of Ysallyra going to be sold? I hadn't bought a map yet due to insufficient funds and now I can't find one.

Comment

And where will we find someone dodgy enough to open the locks of all these chests I'm stealing. I mean I found. I mean a friend of mine found. Some guy I have never met found a chest and he wants to unlock it. Please help him.
      We don't need no water, ....

Comment

Better not be my chests!

Comment

Prolly mine. Haha. I remember leaving chests locked with mirthril weapons and armor... everywhere. >_> Cause nobody would want em (much smaller number of active players than right now).

Comment

Alright, alright. I will come clean.

I am the shady man who opens your locked items.

You may give them to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Maeve View Post
              Since Bugia has been blotted out, where are the maps of the Forest of Ysallyra going to be sold? I hadn't bought a map yet due to insufficient funds and now I can't find one.
              The maps that were at Bugia (minus Bugia's map, since Bugia is gone) have been moved to the Phoenix Folly Inn.

As for Malic, Cogaar is also gone, but you made Me laugh enough to help you out. See Me. No one else, however, as you all are boring.
              Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Joscelin View Post
                Prolly mine. Haha. I remember leaving chests locked with mirthril weapons and armor... everywhere. >_> Cause nobody would want em (much smaller number of active players than right now).
                All your 'crap' is actually being held in a room along with someone else's crap. Said crap was not inventoried so both yours and their crap is now one giant pile of crap that I've arranged into a fort.
                A presence has rewarded you with his favour.

Zycandos, God of Creation tells you, "For bothering to be interesting!"

Comment

How much for the whole heap of crap?

Comment

All your money. Plus a contract that you'll stop using eternity runes. and a pony.
                    Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Why are we limited to marking only 6 items?

Comment

Because you're marking it with a fragment of your 'soul'... can only fragment your soul so many times before there are complications. That's my guess as far as a lore explanation goes. Course this doesn't open up the whole 'We should get a skill that lets us mark more than six items then! this is dumb!'

There's limitations for a reason, and if there isn't a defined reason, its simply so there's a challenge to the game. If you could mark ten, twenty or even as many items as you wanted, what's to stop you from running around marking everything you can get your hands on? Nothing.

So we have six, so that we are forced to have to make a choice as to which items we want marked.
                        Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrok View Post
                          Because you're marking it with a fragment of your 'soul'... can only fragment your soul so many times before there are complications. That's my guess as far as a lore explanation goes. Course this doesn't open up the whole 'We should get a skill that lets us mark more than six items then! this is dumb!'

There's limitations for a reason, and if there isn't a defined reason, its simply so there's a challenge to the game. If you could mark ten, twenty or even as many items as you wanted, what's to stop you from running around marking everything you can get your hands on? Nothing.

So we have six, so that we are forced to have to make a choice as to which items we want marked.
                          No no, I agree. I wasn't complaining, merely asking.

Comment

When making it, they might've had in mind a physical set of armour. 2x greaves, helm, platemail, gauntlets and a shield/weapon. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashrabia View Post
                              No no, I agree. I wasn't complaining, merely asking.
                              And I wasn't jumping down your throat. Was answering the question with some assumptions.
                              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

brigands

2752/3160h 395/395m > dry ragwort

With great care, you remove the excess moisture from a ragwort leaf.
                                2752/3160h 395/395m u>
                                You have recovered balance.
                                2752/3160h 395/395m > dry ragwort
                                inscrip 4 ragwort
                                inscrip 4 ragwort

With great care, you remove the excess moisture from a ragwort leaf.
                                2752/3160h 395/395m u>
                                You carefully place four dried ragwort leaves into one of the pouches in your
                                scrip.
                                2752/3160h 395/395m u>
                                I cannot see what you wish to put in your healer's scrip.
                                2752/3160h 395/395m u>
                                2752/3160h 395/395m > look

You can see nothing in the darkness.
                                2752/3160h 395/395m > ne

A brigand steps out from behind a tree before you, an arrow levelled at your
                                chest.
                                You cannot go that way.
                                2752/3160h 395/395m > prepare faith

A brigand swings an iron longsword at you, cutting a long gash across your
                                thigh, blood seeps from the wound.
                                You prepare a rune for invoking.
                                2460/3160h 395/395m u>
                                2460/3160h 395/395m > invoke

Your resilience is shaken.
                                outscrip wormwood
                                apply wormwood
                                You invoke the runes.
                                A translucent aura of protection forms about you.
                                2460/3160h 395/395m u>
                                You carefully remove a portion of dried wormwood from your healer's scrip.
                                2460/3160h 395/395m u>
                                You crush a portion of dried wormwood between your fingers, rubbing the sap
                                that flows out into your skin.
                                You rub the wormwood into your skin, and it appears to counteract the
                                stinkhorn.
                                2460/3160h 395/395m u>
                                With a snarl a brigand rips apart your translucent aura of protection.
                                2460/3160h 395/395m u>
                                You are bleeding badly.
                                2449/3160h 395/395m u>
                                A brigand swings an iron longsword at you, cutting a long gash across your
                                thigh, blood seeps from the wound.

Since when did brigands use toxins and whirl down shields?

And if this is a new version of the thief that shows up due to idling, I think it needs checking, because I wasn't idling, unless picking herbs counts now.

Comment

Working...
                                X