No announcement yet.

Quick Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question for players: Who started the idea that Xorhasta was the gnome village?
    Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

any response to this question?

Comment

I've never heard that particular rumor. I know who was building it, but..why would the sailor come from a gnome village?

Comment

Hey, that is a good point! I only just found out about the sailor being from Xorhasta... Was meaning to ask if anybody had found out the reasoning behind that. Though... i still don't know who was starting the rumors... or why? The village is named Nisse? duh... lol

I do have a question though... Is Nisse going to have a Commodity center... be put on the Politics list? There are a few quests in that area, which i assume are meant to help with relations... and other various reasons... but, I'd be interested to know if that was going to be implemented as well?

Comment

The village name was not released except for a minor leak that surfaced from time to time.

Nisse is completed barring bugs and minor, possibly event-related, changes. That means that large scale changes such as making it a political village will most likely not happen. There may be changes to politics in the future, but Nisse is not one.
            Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

I noticed a long time ago that the sailor was from Xorhasta, I've never heard of that rumor either. I always assumed Xorhasta was a distant island/land that the sailor is from.
              We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

I can't seem to find Agenes, the headless cook, did something happen to my favorite headless cook? Or am I just not looking hard enough?
                Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

Should be fixed. I haven't gotten time to double check right now, but will at a later time.

Comment

I have my own question now. Is it against any Akanbar wide laws (read: divine) to break someone's arms, steal their weapon and then keep it? Like say, during a raid or duel.
                    Let's make 'em scream

Comment

I'm not sure if this is still the case, but in Elysium post 613...

Ahmad says, "So i cant break strum's arm in examine and then take his shield
                      to prevent him from shield slamming is what i am getting"

Ahmad says, "Example*"

Anath, Goddess of the Wilds says, "Certainly you can"

Anath, Goddess of the Wilds says, "But once the fight is over, you return it"
                      This was in reference to a challenge. Other situations may have different stipulations.

Note: Above was from 2008, so.
                      Last edited by Chyren; 10 September 2011, 05:09 AM.

Comment

So by that account stealing a weapon during a raid situation is okay then?
                        Let's make 'em scream

Comment

No idea! Like I said, that was about a challenge, which is 1v1 and not ?v?

Comment

Having been involved in that fairly extensively, I can say that at the time, Lady Anath made it very clear that you can steal another person's weapon... but you MUST return it if they ask for it back. As Chyren said, that was three years ago.
                            We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

I am a firm believer in a duel, yes give it back. A duel is supposed to be a middle ground to test your might against each other in fair combat. Worrying about someone stealing your kryllian battleaxe would really make people not want to spar.

However if you are being raided, there should be high risk involved in such. And so if the lose there weapon doing so so be it.
                              Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

Subscriptions

Heres a quick question.

In my time, I've figured that you gain around 4 crystals an hour, and a standard subscription seems to double that. Does anyone know how much higher a premium subscription is?

Comment

Working...
                                X