Amumnin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amumnin

Since my birth I have learned quite a bit about this vast land. It took me most of my short time here to get past the confusion that I felt. I switched cities and guilds, worshiped various gods, and rejected them. I also learned a lot about myself during this time. I learned many reasons why Golgonath is the right city for me, and why others loath it so much. I also learned why it is the empire that controls all of akanbar. Many are jealous or closed minded. They don't realized that the light or the shadows aren't for everyone so they call us demons or traitors (for those that started in other cities).

You lose many friends when you come to Golgonath. The family that you gain is worth giving up friends for. Those so called friends were never really my friends. They acted as such so that they can try to use you when you get bigger. When you show them that you don't need them anymore they get jealous of the power you are gaining, some may even be afraid that you will be stronger than then one day. They react by throwing temper tantrums.

Who are the true "demons"? The ones that treat you like family and help you grow? Or is it the ones that toss you to the garbage if you switch to a different realm? Answer me that.
Working...
X