Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balance...what? Golgonath holds their own and has with their current skillsets...

Comment

but one affliction class could end a raid easily just being able to stop someone from sipping health or eating arnica one time could cause the whole group to crash. i.e. a few eternity shows or a toxin combonation. we could just simply add speed to the mind will skill and psionic blash skill to make the forsaken capable of like making someone sleep and afflicting them whel they are asleep or something to that affect. it doesnt have to be rewriting a whole new skillset.

Comment

Dude seriously, forsaken ARE your affliction class. Everything is meant to be balance, runesmiths, assassins and forsaken add up. Your current forsaken do not know how to use their skills effectively and fail miserably in raid defence. Second you cannot complain if you all have stopped defending period because there is a chance of losing experience. So give it a break. Lets the divines deal with other stuff or fixing the current skills we have that dont work. Any one guild member alone could stop a raid in golgonath if not any realm, so just stop.
        In every great storm lies a great calm.

Comment

While I think Ahmad may have been a bit harsh with his answer, in my opinion he is right. Forsaken are the ultimate afflicting guild. They don't run out of toxins, they don't need to make new runes, they just...have it. Plus, when I was Legion, I could take down a raid if I tried hard enough and didn't make mistakes, but Elysium is as they have been for a while...they won't just stop because they fail once.

As well, to say that Forsaken are in any way lacking is sorta funny coming from you Eitak, seeing as you had quite the killing streak as a Forsaken

Comment

I just think the complaint is that Forsaken afflictions are easily cured, because Akanbar is all about who has the best trigger system nowadays when it comes to fighting. But in contrast, look at how much bleeding damage we do with our talons? Sure, Psionics might not be as great as Runelore or Toxins, but none of the guilds are lacking in any way. It's all balanced out nicely.
            Zycandos and Jaethor's karaoke rendition of 'I Feel Pretty'.

Jaethor goes solo with 'The Sound of Music'.

Minstrel Sharallin sings: "The lord of revenants is a withered man, sunken by age and evil. But his blood is sweet, say the young men - and they should know?"
            Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Stop breaking Akanbar.))"

Comment

I think so. Runesmith cures are even more cureable at points than forsakens assuming they don't land eternity. Assassins are hard to cure yes, but like runesmiths they hit very low. Forsakens have the best blood damage, and hit higher and afflict fairly well with as i can see high balance recovery rate or none at all. I am harsh because I'm tired of hearing it all the time. I can understand better why the divines do not want to hear it, but your complaining is kinda pointless when forsakens are the hardest of all the guilds to kill. Nonetheless, as dimetrius and chyren said.

Comment

Here's an idea. for peeps that dont want to give out their msns or dont have msns, how about we have a forum chatroom. It might keep ooc stuff ooc or at least help with it.

Comment

Keys

It would be nice to be able to examine specific keys within a keyring. It would eliminate the need to remove each one to identify the door it is used for.

Comment

This may or may not be good, but it would certainly add a bit of realism and order to things.

Currently using Azure Crystals requires us to drop it haphazardly on the ground in the location we wish to deny access to. But what if that location has furniture? Wouldn't make more sense to place the crystal on a table?

Unfortunately as it is right now, doing so does not offer protection to the room, but i rather, i would assume keeps people from entering said table without permission.

Comment

Let me out please!!

Once again I have been inspired with an idea.

Lately I have had a young Legion member ask me for help due to constantly, and mysteriously being locked within rooms.
                      Now I can see a purpose to this, if it were a dungeon or prison cell, but a bit odd for a private residence or bedroom. I've heard of people being locked out of their houses because they lost their keys, but never locked inside. It all seems a bit comical to me.

Perhaps we could install one way locks on all general use doors, meaning the room or location is locked to the outside, but can be opened normally from the inside.

Comment

traps

how about an awareness skill that allows to see traps in different directions sort of like info (direction)

Comment

shadow examine skill

was thinking that a shadow examine skill would be pretty awesome. being able to determine the length of time something has or even who it belongs too without having to be there

Comment

A way for magical guilds to stop each other from moving.

Ie, knight classes have impede, so..why not give the pyros/shaman/wardens some magical way to stop each other? Even if it is just something general in intonation, it'd still be nice, and not allow for an hour long fight, if the participants wanted to continually just walk away.

Comment

well in a sense the two out of 3 mages do have that capability somewhat. wardens can icewall with thier dragon and shamans can stone wall. pyros lack this type of skill though. i personally always thought a spirit wall would be interesting.

Comment

Not quite. Wardens can whirlwind over walls/fly away. Shaman can shadow fade/slip/return out. Pyros..uhm..yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X