Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i see. Maybe they could be run by cities?

The skills need to have more descriptive information. Some of the skills i have no idea what they do and sometimes you don't know what you are looking for when testing.

what does a foe's spirit mean?, is that mana, health, damage...not helpful description at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helios View Post
      ok i see. Maybe they could be run by cities?
      They can be. Whether or not they are is up to your city.
      Tick tock goes the clock until you feel my ire. You'll lose your voice and turn to rock and lose what you desire.

Comment

• I've noticed from doing a lot of hunting over the past couple of days, that I tend to get more experience when I hunt alone, mostly because I am always getting the full experience from getting the kill. It makes it where I feel like I would rather hunt alone than group up and enjoy the company of my city-mates. So, getting to my point(idea), I would like see to a skill perhaps that encourages grouping up. a general skills that nets you a tiny bit more experience for grouping up with someone and hunting things down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aidan View Post
          I've noticed from doing a lot of hunting over the past couple of days, that I tend to get more experience when I hunt alone, mostly because I am always getting the full experience from getting the kill. It makes it where I feel like I would rather hunt alone than group up and enjoy the company of my city-mates. So, getting to my point(idea), I would like see to a skill perhaps that encourages grouping up. a general skills that nets you a tiny bit more experience for grouping up with someone and hunting things down.
          There is a skill that allows better experience when hunting with other players. Also, you may receive more experience on your own but that doesn't mean that the outcome of having a group with you wouldn't be more rewarding. It allows you to kill the enemies faster allowing for faster gain for multiple people as well as fight stronger enemies that you would be unable to do while on your own. So you may get 10xp for killing something on your own but get 6xp if you're with someone else... that's still 12xp shared between the two of ya.(Obviously not exact experience gain.)
          Tis' Only a Flesh Wound! Bring the Bunny Back!

Comment

• Wearing a robe allows you to disguise most of what you're wearing.... since you know... it does?

Also, maybe have it to when as assassin follows someone while hidden, the people following that person already doesn't see?

and possibly, make it to where every idea that is posted has to posted as a question? Just a thought.
            Tis' Only a Flesh Wound! Bring the Bunny Back!

Comment

• I know it's been brought up before by others a long time ago, I want to bring this back before the court. In rituals we essentially make deals with demons to gain there powers and strength. Creating darkness, sending a imp (that appears to do nothing) to pester our foes, among other demon related abilities. Why are we not given a form of demonic vision/night vision. I would expect demons to be able to see in the dark and that skill would be highly sought after by mortals who cannot. I know it's a convince thing and if it never gets implemented it won't really matter, but personally I am just confused as to why we don't have the ability.
              Be wary of anything given to you by Jaethor, it will probably kill you someday

Comment

• New Blitz Piece: Worm!
                -raises hands in happiness-

Comment

• Not sure if this is the right place for this exactly, but after flipping crap and cursing how bad the AB files for smithing are, I felt really stupid when I was directed to help smithing. While I now know its there, I would like to request something be put in the AB file for smithing that directs new smiths to to the help file 8.3 or help smithing. The rage was just too real when I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong, and I'm sure young smiths will feel the same way if they don't specifically search for smithing help.

(also, I get I'm an idiot for not thinking to search myself, but I am trying to think of ways to better the help in the game without having to rely on someone being around who knows what you need to look for.)
                  Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
                  2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
                  Words to Live By:
                  "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
                  "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

• Not sure where to put this because I'm not sure if its a bug or intentional

Code:
                    10.30 29-6-16: A footsoldier has been slain by Zinerva at Fertile plain.
                    10.30 29-6-16: A footsoldier has been slain by Soldier Belial at Fertile
                    plain.
                    10.31 29-6-16: A footsoldier has been slain by Lord Vasuda at Fertile plain.
                    10.31 29-6-16: A footsoldier has been slain by Zinerva at Fertile plain.
                    I personally as a player think the logs(militarylog in this case) can get cluttered enough as it is without a thousand of these popping up.
                    Can we get the okay to defend these people or just have it removed? If I'm not allowed to stop the continued slaughter
                    of my people mechanically/without breaking rules, I'd rather just not see it.
                    Last edited by Aidan; 29 June 2016, 05:35 PM. Reason: clarity

Comment

• Originally posted by Aidan View Post
                      I personally as a player think the logs(militarylog in this case) can get cluttered enough as it is without a thousand of these popping up.
                      Can we get the okay to defend these people or just have it removed? If I'm not allowed to stop the continued slaughter
                      of my people mechanically/without breaking rules, I'd rather just not see it.
                      As these mobs are loyal to Elysium, you are definitely allowed to defend them if you'd like. I'd have addressed this sooner if I knew it was up for consideration. That being said, since the development of the quest that these mobs are involved in has been put on ice, I can't say for sure whether they'll remain forever, but this is definitely a talking point that I'll bring back to Zycandos in the next few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seig View Post
                        I would like to request something be put in the AB file for smithing that directs new smiths to to the help file 8.3 or help smithing.
                        How...did I not see this. Uh. Right. This can and will be done, for whoever it should concern in the future.

(oops)

Comment

• Maybe some way to tell where a barge is going by examining it? In case you get there late and don't see where it announces its going to.
                          Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
                          bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
                          Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
                          You are 234 years old.
                          The year is 456.
                          Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

• Inconsequential but neat: a skill in smithing that slightly increases damage when using a weapon you made
                            We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• HI.
                              What's been up?
                              We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

• Let's start a new ideas thread... It's been long enough!

Comment

Working...
                                X