Clear All

Meh...and I was suppose to get married before i got murdered :/

Comment

that only begs the question of why do you even still exist here...:P

Comment

Haunting us? Heh.
        Faith is the virtue of the storm...

Comment

C'mon... if you were "murdered" you would appear on the who as "the ghost of Virgil"

Riiiiight??
          We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Augustus Family

In response to your last note Ahmad, no threat to your status as heir or anything, but you DO have a younger half-sister. A shame though, noone is sure what became of her or her mother. I only got to hold the beautiful babe in my arms once before only the gods know what happened to them both. I suppose one day we may find out.
            Baron Icarus Augustus, Commander of the Black Legion, Imperial Guard Captain

Comment

Hmm...interesting, something familarizes here, but I'd rather not bring it up, know the name? :P
              In every great storm lies a great calm.

Comment

Alas my body was blown into the shadows forevermore until the day a undeath virgil returns to you all, meh, if I'll still be allowed to go by that name.

You will likely only believe you saw me for an instant then no more like the shadows of dawn and dusk.

Comment

And yes, I getta hunt you all muhahahaha!

Comment

Augustus Family

The baby girl was given the first name Charlotte by her mother. The identity of the mother must yet remain a secret. There were very specific reasons for my relationship with her to be kept away from the public's knowledge. My being a senator engaged to the procunsel at the time was only one of those reasons, and though a very good reason, it was certainly not the most important reason. The plan had been for the child to be raised by the mother and a man named Adhemar, so as to not arouse questions that might embarass Elysium or the noble house. Strange events culminating in Adhemar going mad and attacking property of Lady Anath led to his banishment and cooincided with the disappearance of the child. Before I could personally begin a search everything fell apart though in Elysium. Both Azana and I left the realm. Azana later went back to Elysium given a second chance by the senate, but perhaps a bit mad herself, took with her the most loyal of her followers and went in search of Drogo of Ysallyra, to attempt to kill him. Instead of going along with her, I set out on a journey of my own to find out what had become of the child and the ex-merchant who was believed to have stolen her away. I had no luck in finding them. What i did find however, is another story.
                    Baron Icarus Augustus, Commander of the Black Legion, Imperial Guard Captain

Comment

oooo story time -listens- intently

Comment

*shrugs* Not sure what's going to happen now. Most of you know why.

Comment

Not even worth posting my family tree. It'd be the Basilisk and Syltovia as my parents, with me hatching from an egg... But Chyren, you did good finding all the information about your family that you did.

Comment

Meant haunt on the previous ones *cough*

Comment

I want it noted now that that is wrong >.>

Comment

Uhm....thanks for finally saying somethings weeks after I posted this. where is it wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X