No announcement yet.

The largest family in Akanbar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*cough* good point. this family tree gets more interesting every day...
    We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Oh yeah, and since Lawrence decided to add his 2 cents, when he says sibling, he means sister. Since he's just one of the girls...
      Faith is the virtue of the storm...

Comment

Yeah...that'd be erm, interesting to say the least.

Comment

See! and people in the tree say, No, we're not incestous, we just date our grandparents who are our great-children as well...
          :P

Anyway, we might add a hyphen there between Vael...and...someone else ^_^

Comment

So according to this diagram, not only are Fleur and Drogo really old, but they were/are really busy as well... don't think too hard about that one. *shudder*
            Last edited by Veran; 13 October 2008, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Well, sort of. The only reason my family and Drogo's family is related is because of Stewert. But yeah, very busy. Don't think I wouldn't forget about you though Veran,

Comment

Mildly creepy. I'm mostly just glad I'm not on it and have to explain how my grandmother and my son became lovers, or some such.
                In all you do.....do it with love and with honor.

Comment

o.O There isn't any incest I don't think...

Comment

Look what you started... probably too late to take the post back..
                    Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Haha to late
                      In every great storm lies a great calm.

Comment

I don't know what you all are talking about, there isnt any incest. I'm pretty sure *one* of us would've noticed it by now unless someone's hiding a relation somewhere.

Comment

All I know is im happy Im not involved...was starting to get really ridiculous and silly cause half the realm were at war and were in the same family

Comment

Almost were Ahmad, *wink*. Had Lucia gone along with Vael, you would be my...son in law. Haha.

Comment

meh, -grins

Comment

Im happy with my familiy tree, short and simple Icarus+Azana=Ahmad
                                Ahmad+Lucia=Atomsk, and until we find parents for Lucia it's just that small XD

Comment

Working...
                                X