• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it does.

Aradiance, as you know, = Chy's mommy.

THUS IT HAS TO DO WITH ME LONG TIME.

Comment

What I find hilarious is that I'm not in any family tree. And I don't intend to change it.
      Let's make 'em scream

Comment

I'm related to everybody on the list. Add Bar Wench to every name and you'll get Jos. I'm yer uncle, illegitimate child, daddy, grandaddy, brother, and cousin altogether! Jus kiddin'. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Joscelin View Post
          I'm related to everybody on the list. Add Bar Wench to every name and you'll get Jos. I'm yer uncle, illegitimate child, daddy, grandaddy, brother, and cousin altogether! Jus kiddin'. >.>
          nah, that's Chyren.
          Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

I thought you grew up?

Comment

you can have a joke once in a while, and you're proud of it.
              Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you're going to miss it.

Comment

Hopefully you weren't/aren't proud of anything you've posted in a while.

Comment

Not really no.

Comment

Whoa, I did not realize that Manazyri was that old.

Comment

Oh yeah... Mana's as old as time... Maybe not quite, but I'm pretty sure he's older then me anyway...

I'd love to have a look at this, but... Stupid computer won't display it

Comment

I'm not sure if I do belong on this or not haha. I was adopted long ago by Stewart and Wispera. As you should remember grandpappy chyren.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh Krailis. FAVORITE GRANDSON.

Comment

i still look at this and marvel slightly. both at the size, and the fact I've kept myself out of ANY tree. go me!
                            Let's make 'em scream

Comment

For the record, Ellimist/Vladamir/Malachai/Vriel never made it close to any tree... And I'm WAY older than most active people (Two people have 1-4 years on me). I take pride in knowing that I have effectively kept my IC persona free of that sort of drama. In fact, I create my own drama, because the rest of it is too mundane for me to enjoy.
                              You shout "Hello, fifty hens?"
                              Fifty hens shouts, "Muhahaha"
                              You scream, "Eeeeeppp!", in terror.
                              Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "Your smithing is terrible, it seems."
                              Jaethor, God of Enlightenment tells you, "((Pff. Your grammar are fine."

Comment

There's been enough drama over that family and the shuffling that has gone on since I last changed it. Suffices to say: Shit got real confusing.

Comment

Working...
                                X