The largest family in Akanbar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The largest family in Akanbar...

The family continues....nothing can stop us? Only time will tell if we become bigger or die out...

---//Pardon the size of the post...
    Last edited by Chyren; 22 September 2008, 07:46 PM.

So what about the noble houses?
    In every great storm lies a great calm.

Comment

Put me out in the middle of nowhere with Manayzri :P
      Let's make 'em scream

Comment

XD Pyrok I had more then a few requests like that. But Manazyri is there because him, Traea and Fleur are siblings.

Comment

Oh right, forgot about that...
          Meh, no relations here, just bonds.
          Just realised, Tyden's your dad? o.O
          Looking at this family tree thing just makes my head hurt anyway
          Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Yes, he is. It doesn't mean I've always made it known, but it isn't something I can always keep to myself. I can't even say this is all of us, who knows what has happened before my time, or without some of us knowing. I am calling myself the 'unofficial family scribe', for the time being, and thought it would be nice to let everyone have easy access to our family tree.

Edit::////Did a quick remake so it's a tad easier to understand....The relationships this thing makes is quite funny if you think about it.
            Last edited by Chyren; 22 September 2008, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Based on this family tree i make one conclusion. The war between Elysium and Golgonath seems pretty freakin' pointless, half of them are/were 'married' or at least adopted children together.
              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad View Post
                So what about the noble houses?
                What noble houses? -peer- i see no noble people... Just people who gave themselves last names, if that makes you a nobleman I'm calling myself Vagabond again.
                Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Hey. You track down everybody's family, and make a nice little family tree, and I'll start complaining about it....meany.

Comment

Huh, seems to have changed since I first saw it... beforehand it had made a few things seem weird, but now it's ok. Anyhow, all I know is I'm not related to anyone yet, though I do feel like some of ysallyran's treat me like a little nephew or something :P

Comment

It's that family bond ideal we have, it rubs off on people
                      Let's make 'em scream

Comment

It is different. I made it better eye-candy for people who were confuzzled.

Comment

And all of us confuzzled people appreciate the effort. *grin*
                          Faith is the virtue of the storm...

Comment

uhh... since ashayna keeps saying I'm her and wisperas umm... sibling. wouldn't that mean me and ashayna should be on there too!?
                            We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

She keeps saying that? But then uhm, wouldn't that make you and Ashayna my kids? That'd mess up Ashayna and Tyden's relationship wouldn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X