Funny Happenings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://gyazo.com/e99c66e60036416b61b80322d648d254

Sorry guys, but my fabulosity as Queen of Elysium is undeniable.
    Clouds of dark writhing tendrils appear out of thin air, hovering momentarily
    before shaping into the form of Alyxa, Goddess of Night.
    Alyxa, Goddess of Night flails Night's Kiss at you, red welts appearing on
    your skin where the lash hits you.
    You purr softly.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nightingale Vasuda is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vasuda View Post
      Sorry guys, but my fabulosity as Queen of Elysium is undeniable.
      You don't know the fabulosity of the true High Queen. I will never be dethroned!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
        You don't know the fabulosity of the true High Queen. I will never be dethroned!
        I suggest a duel to the death to see who gets to be my high queen of elysium! May the best.... ma-- queen win.
        Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
        2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
        Words to Live By:
        "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
        "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

• Emperor Jaquen tells you, "// how does "fashion" work?"

Comment

• Spotted in Anzio, Italy a couple of weeks back.

I unfortunately did not query the owner as to his identity.
            You purr softly.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Leave it to us to call out an NPC as a liar.

You ask Ashagi, the Masterful about fish.
              Ashagi, the Masterful shakes her head as she says, "Can't say as I've ever
              heard of fish."

Parva Tuuli lets a fish fall to the ground.

Vasuda takes some worms from inside a backpack.

You ask Ashagi, the Masterful about fish.
              Ashagi, the Masterful points towards a fish, saying "It's right there in front
              of you."

Vasuda lets some worms fall to the ground.

Parva Tuuli asks Ashagi, the Masterful about "fish".
              Ashagi, the Masterful points towards a fish, saying "It's right there in front
              of you."

Vasuda asks Ashagi, the Masterful about "worms".
              Ashagi, the Masterful points towards some worms, saying "It's right there in
              front of you."

Parva Tuuli nibbles on his lower lip.

Parva Tuuli says, "Ashagi lie! Know fish, also worms!"
              Last edited by Seig; 7 April 2016, 09:20 PM. Reason: reasons
              Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
              2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
              Words to Live By:
              "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
              "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

• edit: nothing is funny and I should just stop posting when the forum is dead anyways.
                Last edited by Aidan; 5 July 2016, 12:17 PM. Reason: apparently I'm a bad person and not funny for trying to troll the troll.

Comment

• Your melodrama is really not cute.
                  Last edited by Nakarym; 7 July 2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Your melodrama is really not cute.
                    Your snarky replies are not really required either, yet you just have to pelt us with them. You aren't cute either discouraging posts when you don't know the whole context. Besides that, no one is worried about being cute but you apparently, so I'm not quite sure why you keep using that word. I was just trying to provide a little life and a chuckle to those of us who play or have played League of Legends. Soooo sorry you have nothing better to do with your time than this overly dumb and bitter policing.

Comment

• I know the context, having already spoken with the player about his name (months ago).

Also, no one is policing. Sorry you have nothing better to do than press on your petty whining. Bye.

Comment

I know the context, having already spoken with the player about his name (months ago).

Also, no one is policing. Sorry you have nothing better to do than press on your petty whining. Bye.
                        No, you are still missing the context. I didn't mean lulz NakNak doesn't know LoL. Cause I know for a fact you do. The context being this guy was trying to troll within the first 5 minutes of logging in, me being the only visible target, and still continued to troll when I took a pot shot at him. So you still need to get your shit straight before you come in like you are holier than the rest. You are no better than any of us with your petty grudges and whinings.
                        Last edited by Aidan; 8 July 2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Wait, when did this become about petty grudges? You must be holding onto some repressed guilt in that department (don't worry, no one could tell).

Lol.

Comment

• Bleeding nora lads, calm down, I'm sure we can all resolve this over a cup of tea, the passive aggressiveness is giving me literal bollock-ache.

Edit: If anyone would like a 1v1 on League of Legends, come at me. I warn you, I'm basically a caucasian Faker.
                            Last edited by Vasuda; 9 July 2016, 10:22 PM.
                            You purr softly.

Comment

• This is supposed to be about funny happenings... Lets try and keep it at least partially amusing. Over to you Jaquen!

Comment

• You turn to Blademaster Aidan and say, "Stay safe. Be... Good?"

Zinerva makes a face when she says it.

Blademaster Aidan chuckles quietly.

Blademaster Aidan rasps, slightly muffled through his mask, "I am honour-bound
                                to do so!"

Blademaster Aidan rasps, slightly muffled through his mask, "Templar!
                                Awaaaaaay!"

Blademaster Aidan mounts a warhorse.

You give Blademaster Aidan an evil grin.

Blademaster Aidan digs his heels into the sides of a warhorse which gallops to
                                the southeast.

Bar room of the Phoenix Folly Inn
                                Drelan, the Portal Keeper is here. A sailor stands here, nursing a beer
                                tankard. Standing before you is a large oak table. There are five wooden
                                chairs here. You can progress north (an open door), southeast (an open door)
                                and up.
                                Jaethor, God of Enlightenment says, "99 akanbar bugs on the wall, 99 akanbar
                                bugs, take one down, fix it, 124 akanbar bugs on the wall..."
                                Insidious Shax is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.
                                You are 234 years old.
                                The year is 456.
                                Numbeeeerssss....

Comment

Working...
                                X