Hi Nerds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Nerds

It was too quiet, I had to say something.
    We don't need no water, ....

The nerds are always quiet.

Comment

*resounding chorus of crickets*
      We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Who let all the old people in here.

Comment

I am going to need you young folks to keep it down in here.
          In all you do.....do it with love and with honor.

Comment

Oh, I thought Malic was around for a minute there. My heart.

(I mean, I guess November wasn’t that long ago)

Comment

So... Is 'bar like actually dead or is that just me?

Edit: Guess it was just me. but the HTML client definitely seems like it isn't working.
              Last edited by Loren; 12 April 2018, 08:32 PM.
              We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

I find it fascinating that an entire decade later, at least from when I started, probably more for you freaks, we still come check on this world. Yearning for what used to be.

Also why is Viri in Forums jail?!?

Comment

Indeed, I check in fairly frequently but the game appears to be down for long periods of time between up periods. Hopefully this can be rectified soon, I know we still have a good few players who would play if they could!
                  Clouds of dark writhing tendrils appear out of thin air, hovering momentarily
                  before shaping into the form of Alyxa, Goddess of Night.
                  Alyxa, Goddess of Night flails Night's Kiss at you, red welts appearing on
                  your skin where the lash hits you.
                  You purr softly.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Nightingale Vasuda is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.

Comment

I check in every now and again.

Comment

It's not my fault (...this time)

Comment

Can we get like a state of the game update? Every few weeks or months I poke the html client, and it would be nice to get some closure if things are done done.

Comment

Aye, I agree with Lawrence, can we get an update? I'd be more than willing to donate to keep everything going if that is the issue
                          Clouds of dark writhing tendrils appear out of thin air, hovering momentarily
                          before shaping into the form of Alyxa, Goddess of Night.
                          Alyxa, Goddess of Night flails Night's Kiss at you, red welts appearing on
                          your skin where the lash hits you.
                          You purr softly.
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Nightingale Vasuda is here, riding a wooden rocking horse.

Comment

I just recovered from covid and let me tell you. A certain RPG would have been delightful. ��

Comment

Which one of you nerds invoked Akanbar's name on r/MUD? made me go looking.
                              Let's make 'em scream

Comment

Working...
                              X