Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking a system!

Hey all.

I've been feeling the Akanbar bug again lately and, while I'll wind up using my old system on zmud from years ago for now, I was hoping that someone might have one they could give me for mudlet? I'm not the best with mudlet, though I'm trying to learn lua at the moemnt - doesn't have to be the best system ever, I'm sure I'll wind up making my own tweaks and such.

Thanks in advance.

I hate to be that guy, but what all are you seeking? I'm a little leery about giving out my complete system for mudlet, one because its a clustered unorganized pile of stuff, and two because well, if you know how my system works completely, I'm a hell of a lot easier to beat, because I'm definitely no pro at coding. However, I've been thinking for a while now to make a simple bashing, sipping system for easy plug and play for people who aren't familiar with coding in general, but I don't know what all is enough or too much.
    Seig is rather Dashing and Charming no?

Dashing Seig says, "We should run an ass slapping train on dat phat booty"
    2240/2240h 280/280m 58xp >
    Words to Live By:
    "I dont assume to understand women" -Sir Magnum Veritan 2016
    "...and RNGesus hates me cause I don't believe in him so..." -myself 2016

Comment

I mean, I have an entire Zmud system coded and able to stand up to (or used to stand up to) most people, but I don't know how outdated it is - especially when it comes to the new classes, I doubt I have very much, if anything at all. I would prefer a whole system, even if it's cluttered and messy, just so I can have a base to start with and tweak it to my own liking/priorities, etc.

Comment

I have a system that was passed down by Dimetrius, tweaked by another elder member of the Forsaken, and shared with me. Since you're an old bean, I don't mind sharing it with you! In a PM of course, not here. Lemme know if you're interested.

Comment

The fact that anyone still uses that terrifies me greatly. It's so old. I'm so old.

Comment

I think it would be better to just get accustomed to and caught up with the changes, then make one that works for you from the ground up. Something I will be considering soon.
            The Strong may rule the Weak, but the Clever will always rule the Strong.
            --------------------------------
            Real men are carved from the pointed teeth of adversity

Comment

Originally posted by Nakarym View Post
              The fact that anyone still uses that terrifies me greatly. It's so old. I'm so old.
              With age comes beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohrion View Post
                With age comes beauty.
                Thank goodness. This is my only saving grace.
                We are both of us merchants, and I'll promise you one thing. We will not laugh until we get the money, and we will not cry until we go bankrupt. And guess what? We are going to laugh.

Comment

Working...
                X