Hello, all. As you may have noted, I've taken the liberty of crawling back out of that crack between the wall and floorboards to blah blah enlighten blah blah words. Long story short, I'm back. Again. So let's touch base a bit, shall we? If you happen to be at all interested, I've come up with a few short questions for you all to answer in the comments below. Based on responses and the discussions sparked, I will formulate a proper follow-up blog positively stuffed with all of the intrigue, wisdom and general bitchitude that you all know and love/hate.

Let's begin!

Q1: How many events have you personally experienced that have lent themselves to the progressing storyline of Akanbar? (none, a few, many, etc.)

Q2: Are there any aspects of Akanbar's backstory that you feel are under-represented?

Q3: If you could choose one piece of history to see picked back up and continued on with, which would it be?

Q4: Are you in favor of events that pertain to a subset of players (your guild or city) or involve the whole of the game?

Q5: Who is your favorite historical figure in Akanbar, and why?